I am about to go to my first business finance class. My first class of the summer.
I will show up to every class on time. I will do all of my homework.
I will try super hard to like the professor.
I will also try not to immediately judge or feel judged by my business finance peers.
I am wearing my favorite fancy snake skin wedge heels.
I can do this. I can do this
EDIT:
check out this really cool email I just got from my landlord.
"The condition of the apt is interfering with our normal conduct of business because it is such sea of clutter, not to mention filth, including the cookstove.
If this persists we will be forced to take action to have it made presentable. The fire dept could possibly condemn it as a fire hazard, with all the clutter strewn around.
PLEASE GET IT INTO DECENT, SHOW-ABLE CONDITION. It is pointless for us to continue to show the apt in the condition it's in, which is directly interferes with our business, which we obviously cannot allow to continue indefinitely.
We do not expect it to be perfect but the conditions now are grossly unacceptable. We will inspect the apt again, soon, and will photograph the conditions as we find them, for use in court, if necessary. You will be properly notified of the inspection beforehand.
Your cooperation is essential to the normal conduct of our business.
Noel and Nancy Blankenship"
Uggghhh
jesus christ
ReplyDeletetell 'em you have their sex tape and will not hesitate to show it in court
BWHAHAHHAHAHA they were my landlords for a year and my friend kristyn's for two years. we never had any problems with them but yes, they are bat-shit crazy as proven by the hilariously worded email. SEA OF CLUTTER HUZZAH!
ReplyDeletegood luck with that class, ick finance
wv = "smsms"
i'll help you clean.
ReplyDeletebusiness finance, sounds terrifying
ReplyDelete