I wonder how long they were on the stove
All I found was a pot of hard black squiggles. I thought maybe he had tried to fry worms.
We hit the bubbler and agreed that smoke alarms are a pain.
There are many ways to enjoy ramen though!
"I made them soupier than usual today" he says.
It's because he's sick and sometimes soup is nice when people are sick.
Of course I understand. Sometimes they are good with spaghetti sauce.
And especially good when you chop up hotdogs and toss them in.
One day I was grilling these chicken skewers on the grill outside.
The outside of the chicken chunks turned charred and the inside was undercooked
We still ate it though.
(Food is food)
After eating we sit outside for awhile deciding what's best to do.
I always feel kind of lost after a meal.
I don't remember the context, but
while we let the food digest Panda tells me "life is precious".
It was pretty nice outside and I was in a pretty good mood
but still I decide to say "NO ITS NOT"
I immediately felt bad.
I just didn't know what to tell him.
Mustve been thinking about how people deserve to eat animals.
and vegetarians are creepy.
HA
I like the picture. lots. too much.
ReplyDeleteand i like meat. just enough.